Advanced integrated WiFi/DAB/FM/DTV baseband receiver SoC
The TZ1090 contains a powerful 400MHz dual thread Meta HTP221 processor* capable of running Linux on one thread while simultaneously performing audio DSP on the other tread. The TZ1090 also includes two UCCP310 baseband DSP processors capable of 802.11abgei Wi-Fi, DAB, FM and mobile TV baseband processing.
Alongside the Meta and UCC processors the TZ1090 integrates
- 2D graphics and display controller that supports up to 1024x768 XGA TFT display.
- High quality audio sub-system with integrated headphone amplifiers, multiple digital audio inputs and outputs.
- USB 2.0 OTG interface
- I&Q ADC + WLAN AFE
- Multiple analogue / digital audio inputs/outputs
- UART, SPI, SDIO, SDCard, I2S, I2C, Transport Stream
The TZ1090’s high levels of integration coupled with its programmable processors offer customers the ability to create cost competitive differentiated products.
- 400MHz Linux processor
- Dual baseband DSP processors support simultaneous Wi-Fi and radio demodulation
- Dedicated 2D core and display controller to support colour XVGA panel
- Supports digital audio processing
- High quality integrated audio subsystem - better than 96dB throughout, Class D output
- Integrated headphone amps, multiple digital audio in / out
- High level of functional integration (eg Wi-Fi, RAM, Audio) gives reduced system cost
- Radio:DAB,DAB+,Le DAB,FM-RDS
- TV: T-DMB, DVB-H, DVB-T, ISDB-T 1 Seg, ISDB-T 3 Seg, ISDB-T 13 Seg, ATSC
- Wi-Fi: 802.11abgei
- Wi-Fi DAB+ radio
- Internet Radio
- Wi-Fi connected Digital Photo Frame
- Mobile TV
- Portable Media Player
- Portable Navigation Device
- Mobile Internet Device
*XENIF contains IP licensed from Imagination Technologies Ltd
Click here to download the XENIF Product brief.
Please contact Toumaz directly through firstname.lastname@example.org